Origination - French Market
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsOrigination
Do you dream of working in debt capital markets and making a successful team grow even further? We're looking for a sharp, pro-active, commercially minded, and ambitious new colleague who loves to work hard to join our Fixed Income team at SFI Market’s headquarters in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is someone who speaks fluent French and English, and who is also very excited about the idea of managing/building his/her own client portfolio in the French fixed income primary market.
Who are we?
Since 2013, SFI Markets has been focusing on attracting, placing, and trading in sustainable bonds and loans for the semi-public sector and corporate sector.
Thanks to our comprehensive global network, SFI Markets knows exactly which borrowers need to be connected to which lenders, including banks, institutional investors, and asset managers. This is how we can help clients find the best solution for their financing and investment in major renewable energy projects.
Active on both the primary (money and capital) and the secondary markets, SFI’s reach has evolved from just European coverage to being increasingly active on the global market too. We can draw on the knowledge of our experienced international team to provide deeper insights into local markets. This allows us to offer our clients a customized approach, as well as direct access to relevant markets and financial institutions.
We have nurtured long-standing relationships with our international investors and clients. The expertise and knowledge of our team, who are native speakers and very familiar with the local market and players, provide our clients with complete and bespoke financing conditions.
You will be responsible for:
- Building customer portfolio in the French public and corporate sector
- Support the origination team with their deals: valuation/modeling skills are very much appreciated
- Following developments on the international Fixed Income market
- Arranging transactions on Fixed Income instruments between institutional clients
- Be proactive and idea-generating added value to your customers and colleagues
- Provide support and prepare new deals
- Bachelor/Master in Finance/Economics
- 2-5 years of commercial experience within financial markets, preferably on the corporate finance side
- Strong analytical mindset and a proactive attitude
- Affinity with financial markets and/or sales
- Fluent in English and preferably another language
- Living in The Netherlands – or ready to move (within commuting distance to Amsterdam)
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and international working environment
- Working in a fast-paced company
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Strong pension scheme, monthly YourCampus contribution, monthly office lunches and exciting social activities