Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsOperations
We are looking for a new team member in our Legal & Compliance team. At this moment we are looking for an experienced KYC Analyst to help with the onboarding of new clients.
Who are we?
Since 2013, SFI Markets has been focusing on attracting, placing and trading in sustainable bonds and loans for the semi-public sector and corporates
Thanks to our comprehensive global network, SFI Markets knows exactly which borrowers need to be connected to which lenders, including banks, institutional investors and asset managers. This is how we are able to help clients find the best solution for their financing and investment in major renewable energy projects.
Active on both the primary (money and capital) and the secondary markets, SFI’s reach has evolved from just European coverage to being increasingly active on the global market too. We are able to draw on the knowledge of our experienced international team to provide deeper insights into local markets. This allows us to offer our clients a customized approach, as well as direct access to relevant markets and financial institutions.
We have nurtured long-standing relationships with our international investors and clients. The expertise and knowledge of our team, who are native speakers and very familiar with the local market and players, provides our clients with complete and bespoke financing conditions.
- Onboarding process of new clients, including communication and cooperation with such clients, SFI’s front office and the KYC team
- Performing periodic reviews for SFI's client base
- Handling any other incoming KYC requests, communicating with clients and providing guidance to our front office
- Staying up-to-date with changes in the regulatory field (EU AML Directives, WWFT and related guidance)
- Contribution to SFI’s CDD Framework and any existing processes and procedures
- Managing processes from A-Z and implementation of efficiencies where needed
- Where necessary, liaison with IT team and managing the CRM system
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Law, Political Science, International Relations, Criminology, or Sociology
- Experience (1 to 3 years) within a regulated financial institution (e.g. asset management, investment firm, bank, or trust company) in the field of CDD/ KYC
- Substantial knowledge of the CDD process with respect to legal entities, as set out in WWFT, relevant EU AML Directives and Sanctions Act, including: KYC document collection process Integrity risk assessment
- Experience with KYC & due diligence screening systems such as WorldCheck, TransparINT or similar
- Able to work autonomously and escalate any relevant matters to KYC team or Legal & Compliance Manager
- Attention to detail and critical analysis skills
- Proactivity, independence and quick learning skills
- Full ownership of the tasks and projects,
- High professional ethics and integrity
- Thoroughly updating and maintaining internal records
- Preferably, working proficiency in the Dutch language
- Living in (the area of) Amsterdam or willing to do the commute to our office
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive remuneration package
- Pension scheme contributions
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Mentorship by senior members of KYC/Compliance team
- Freedom and independence at the job
- Possibility to attend trainings
- Monthly YourCampus contribution, monthly office lunches, everyday fresh fruit and other exciting social activities
Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply for this job” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org or via +31 20 709 52 06