Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsSecondary Sales Trading
SFI Markets is a specialized sales trading firm in fixed income products. Working out of our Amsterdam headquarters, our experienced team of sales traders, of over 10 nationalities, provide liquidity to a large counterparty network in money markets, primary and secondary fixed income markets. Our active trading book and continuously growing network of global counterparties offer unique opportunities and competitive prices on a wide range of liquid and illiquid products.
We are looking for a Junior Trader to join our Secondary Sales Trading team. This is an excellent opportunity for you if you have a passion for financial markets and would like to join a growing company. You will be working very closely together with the Senior Traders in the team to manage our daily trades and flow. The Junior Trader we are looking for has a genuine interest and passion for financial markets in combination with an enthusiastic and curious mentality. You are eager to learn and absorb information very quickly.
- Continuous pricing of fixed income instruments on various exchanges and platforms
- Manage (intraday) positions and making sure essential trading information is captured accurately
- Identify and execute new trading opportunities
- Pro-actively share (market) knowledge and ideas with colleagues
- At least 6 months experience in trading (work experience, internships also count!)
- Academic degree (preferably financial-related degree but please note we value mindset and mentality over education)
- Some knowledge of trading financial instruments
- Eat, sleep, and dream trading and financial markets
- Strong analytical and social skills
- You are living in The Netherlands (this is an absolute must)
- Available 40 hours per week