Senior Money Market Sales-Trader
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsMoney Markets
We are looking for a new team member in our money markets team to expand our current activities as a sales trader.
You will be active on the money-market with a focus on treasury departments of financial institutions and large corporates. You will need to examine their current cash-management mix and to identify our added value and offer solutions to improve their performance.
The products you will be trading are cash-related or cash-equivalents such as time-deposits, short-term bonds, T-bills or commercial paper. Your focus will be on setting-up new trading lines between lenders and borrowers and improve the relationship with existing ones. Within this role, sky is the limit and we expect you to be on top of your game.
Who are we?
Since 2013, SFI Markets has been focusing on attracting, placing and trading in sustainable bonds and loans for the semi-public sector and corporates
Thanks to our comprehensive global network, SFI Markets knows exactly which borrowers need to be connected to which lenders, including banks, institutional investors and asset managers. This is how we are able to help clients find the best solution for their financing and investment in major renewable energy projects.
Active on both the primary (money and capital) and the secondary markets, SFI’s reach has evolved from just European coverage to being increasingly active on the global market too. We are able to draw on the knowledge of our experienced international team to provide deeper insights into local markets. This allows us to offer our clients a customized approach, as well as direct access to relevant markets and financial institutions.
We have nurtured long-standing relationships with our international investors and clients. The expertise and knowledge of our team, who are native speakers and very familiar with the local market and players, provides our clients with complete and bespoke financing conditions.
You will be responsible for:
- Build (your own) customer portfolio
- Follow developments on cash-management and cash related products
- Originate your own transactions and bringing them to a successful end
- Open up new trading lines between borrowers and lenders and marinating and expanding existing ones
- Being proactive and idea generating, adding value to your customers and colleagues
- Closing deals!
- 2-5 years of commercial experience within the financial market (preferably already some familiarity with money markets)
- Fluent in English
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude
- Ready to travel and to visit / entertain customers
- You are able to take responsibility for your work
- Eager to learn and work hard
- Living in or moving to Amsterdam
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and international working environment
- Working in a fast-paced company in the city center of Amsterdam
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Opportunities to travel around the world
- Strong pension scheme, monthly YourCampus contribution, monthly office lunches and exciting social activities
Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply for this job” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at email@example.com or via +31 20 709 52 06