Fixed Income Sales Trader - Middle East Market
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsSecondary Sales Trading
We are looking for an experienced and commercial minded deal-closer who wants to join our Secondary Sales Trading team in SFI’s headquarters in Amsterdam city center.
The ideal candidate is someone who has been working several years in Fixed Income and is looking for a more entrepreneurial step in his/her career.
You will be responsible for setting up and covering the Middle East region and because of that we are looking for someone who speaks fluent Arabic and understands the complexity of the Middle East market. You bring a solid network of institutional investors from the Middle East and know how to open doors and create a new market.
Excited to learn more? And ready to conquer the Middle East market with us? Please read the profile below and feel free to contact one of SFI’s representatives.
Who are we?
Since 2013, SFI Markets has been focusing on attracting, placing and trading in bonds and loans for the semi-public and corporate sectors
Thanks to our comprehensive global network, SFI Markets knows exactly which borrowers need to be connected to which lenders, including banks, institutional investors and asset managers. This is how we are able to help clients find the best solution for their financing needs and find bespoke investment ideas for lenders.
Active on both the primary (money and capital) and the secondary markets, SFI’s reach has evolved from just European coverage to being increasingly active on the global market too. We are able to draw on the knowledge of our experienced international team to provide deeper insights into local markets. This allows us to offer our clients a customized approach, as well as direct access to relevant markets and financial institutions.
We have nurtured long-standing relationships with our international investors and borrowers. The expertise and knowledge of our team, who are native speakers and very familiar with the local market provides our clients with complete and bespoke financing conditions.
You will be responsible for
• Managing and creating you’re own customer portfolio on the Middle East Fixed Income market
• Following markets developments, share new (trading) ideas with colleagues
• Mentoring & coaching of less experienced team members
• Arranging transactions between institutional clients
• We believe in teamwork and therefore being collaborative is as important as all of the above
• 3+ years of experience in Fixed Income Markets (in a client facing role)
• Academic degree in finance and/or economics
• Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude
• Fluent Arabic & English speaker
• Living or open to relocate to Amsterdam
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and international working environment
- Working in a fast-paced company
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Opportunities to travel around the world
- Strong pension scheme, monthly YourCampus contribution, monthly office lunches and exciting social activities