Fixed Income Sales Trader - French Market
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsSecondary Sales Trading
We’re looking for an experienced and commercial deal-closer who loves to join our Secondary Sales Trading team in SFI’s headquarters in Amsterdam city center.
The ideal candidate is someone who has been working several years in Fixed Income and is looking for a more entrepreneurial step in her/his career. You will be covering the French region and because of that we are looking for someone who speaks fluent French and understands the complexity of the French market.
Excited to learn more? And ready conquer the French market? Please read the profile below and feel free to contact.
Who are we?
Since 2013, SFI Markets has been focusing on attracting, placing and trading in sustainable bonds and loans for the semi-public sector and corporates
Thanks to our comprehensive global network, SFI Markets knows exactly which borrowers need to be connected to which lenders, including banks, institutional investors and asset managers. This is how we are able to help clients find the best solution for their financing and investment in major renewable energy projects.
Active on both the primary (money and capital) and the secondary markets, SFI’s reach has evolved from just European coverage to being increasingly active on the global market too. We are able to draw on the knowledge of our experienced international team to provide deeper insights into local markets. This allows us to offer our clients a customized approach, as well as direct access to relevant markets and financial institutions.
We have nurtured long-standing relationships with our international investors and clients. The expertise and knowledge of our team, who are native speakers and very familiar with the local market and players, provides our clients with complete and bespoke financing conditions.
You will be responsible for
• Managing you own customer portfolio on the French Fixed Income market
• Following markets developments, share new (trading) ideas with colleagues
• Mentoring & coaching of less experienced team members
• Arranging transactions between institutional clients
• We believe in teamwork and therefore being collaborative is as important as all of the above
• 2-5 years of experience in Fixed Income Markets (in a client facing role)
• Academic degree in finance and/or economics
• Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude
• Fluent French & English speaker
• Living or open to relocate to Amsterdam
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and international working environment
- Working in a fast-paced company
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Opportunities to travel around the world
- Strong pension scheme, monthly YourCampus contribution, monthly office lunches and exciting social activities